BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

mandag 23. februar 2009

100 things

100 Truths! After you've filled this out, tag people that you want to get to know and have them do the same.

(vel, jeg gidder ikke tagge folk, gjør den om du kjeder deg :p)



1. Last beverage→ Water
2. Last phone call→ Remi
3. Last text message> Selin
4. Last song you listened to→ Superchick - Stand in the Rain
5. Last time you cried→ Tuesday last week

SIX HAVE YOU EVER:
1. Dated someone twice→ Erhm..yeah
2. Been cheated on→ Yes
3. Kissed or hooked up with someone and regretted it→ Yup
4. Lost someone special→ Yes, my uncle and grandfather
5. Been depressed→ For years on end, yay for clinic depression
6. Been drunk and threw up--- Eugh, a time or two, yeah

LIST FOUR FAVORITE COLORS:
1. Black
2. Silver
3. Blue
4. Purple


HAVE YOU:
1. Made new friends→ Obviously, yes, many times
2. Fallen out of love→ No
3. Laughed until you cried→ Hmm...I think so, not sure
4. Met someone who changed you→ Yes. This is gonna sound silly. My psych. And Remi ofc
5. Found out who your true friends were→ Yeah, several times
6. Found out someone was talking about you→ Now and then
7. Kissed anyone on your friends list→ Yup
8. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life→ On FB it's...I dunno... maybe half?
9. How many kids do you want to have→ None
10. Do you have any pets→ Doggie ^^ Ozzy is Remi's dog, but kinda mine too
11. Do you want to change your name→ Perhaps. Change my middle name a bit I think.
12. What did you do for your last birthday→ I had a catastrophic party
13. What time did you wake up today→ 11'ish
14. What were you doing at midnight last night→ Browsed YouTube and listened to music
15. Name something you CANNOT wait for→ To move out with Remi
16. Last time you saw your father→ A few minutes ago when I went to the kitchen to get something to drink
17. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life→ Just one thing? Well, I want to have a well paid job
18. What are you listening to right now--> Some song on YouTube to a slideshow of pretty, skinny girls. Sounds like Christina Aguilera, dunno the name of the song.
19. Have you ever talked to a person named tom→ No idea
23. Whats getting on your nerves right now→ My damned sugary foods kick, it's making me irritated, sick and disgusted with myself because I can't resist
24. Most visited webpage→ Prob YouTube or FB

1. Whats your name→ Trude
2. Nicknames→ Caralina
3. Relationship status→ Longterm relationship, possible engagement in a year or two :)
4. Zodiac sign→ Sagittarius
5. Male or female or transgendered→ Female
6. Elementary→ Nøklevann skole
7. Middle School→ Bøler ungdomsskole (same)
8. High school→ Lambertseter VGS
10. Hair color→ Black and green atm, but I'm a natural blonde
11. Long or short→ Both actually, but the long part is getting really long now :D
16. Height→1.60 or 5"3
17. Do you have a crush on someone? Ofc ^^ Remi
18: What do you like about yourself? My eyes maybe?
19. Piercings? 13 of 'em. Tongue, nipples, ears and navel
20. Tattoos→ 3, right arm, left thigh and my neck
21. Righty or lefty→ Righty

FIRSTS :
22. First surgery→ No idea
23. First piercing→ Navel
24. First best friend→ Selin
26. First sport you joined→ Never played sports
27. First pet→ Rat named Musil
28. First vacation→ No idea, Canary Islands maybe?
29. First concert→ Hmm...might have been Norwegian Wood or Skools Out, one with lots of bands
30. First crush→ Patrick, a neighbor :p

RIGHT NOW:
49. Eating→ Nothing, but I just had two pieces of toast with butter >_< I r disgusting
50. Drinking→ Water, maybe I'll make some sleepy tea soon
52. Im about to→ Get bored to death
53. Listening to→ Erh, the sound of me typing this? The fan on my lappie? Don't have music on atm
55. Waiting for→ Tomorrow to come! Underwearshopping ftw!

YOUR FUTURE :
58. Want kids? No
59. Want to get married? Yup
60. Careers in mind? Well...I wanted to do modelling, hair and makeup, but that went down the drain. So if I can get a job as an english translator, or maybe to work in a bookshop, that would be nice

WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
68. Lips or eyes→ Eyes
69. Hugs or kisses→ Hugs
70. Shorter or taller→ Taller
71. Older or younger→ Older
72. Romantic or spontaneous→ Mjeh, a mix of both in moderate portions
73. Nice stomach or nice arms→ Arms <3
74. Sensitive or loud→ Sensetive
75. Hook up or relationship→ Relationship ftw, over 3 years now <3
77. Trouble maker or hesitant→ Hesitant

HAVE YOU EVER :
78. Kissed a stranger→ Yup
79. Drank hard liquor→ Yuss
80. Lost glasses/contacts→ Don't wear them but... does sunglasses count? Cause I've lost a pair once
82. Broken someones heart→ Not sure, it takes a lot to break someone's heart. Maybe bruised a few tho
83. Had your own heart broken→ A few time. But it's patched and stitched up nicely now, barely even bleeds sometimes
85. Been arrested→ No
86. Turned someone down→ Yup
87. Cried when someone died→ Yes...
88. Liked a friend that is a guy→ Urh, yeah?

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
89. Yourself→ Not really
90. Miracles→ No
91. Love at first sight→ No. Infatuation, yes. Love? Hah, no, that takes time
92. Heaven→ No
93. Santa Claus→ No
95. Kiss on the first date→ Depends on the situation
96. Angels→ No

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now→ Yes, Remi, I saw him yesterday, but I always miss him when I'm not around him
98. Had more than one boyfriend at one time→ No, I have not.
100. Posting this as 100 truths→ Yeup

0 kommentarer: